You’re passionate about yachting, so are we. OAMPS is the largest marine insurance broking specialist in Australia. We’re closely involved with the broader marine industry and typical of our approach to insurance broking, we look to tailor an insurance solution with you and your needs in mind.
And while OAMPS assists you to identify and mitigate insurance risk, did you know that we are the main sponsors of youth development with Yachting Australia? In addition to supporting the national and state Youth Sailing Championships, OAMPS sponsors the Australian Youth Sailing Team in its bid to develop the next generation of Olympic champions.
Let our dedicated client services team talk to you about insurance risk protection programmes specific to yachting. Call or submit an online query now.
OAMPS Yacht Insurance Programs
OAMPS Insurance Brokers role is to provide professional advice working alongside our client to determine the scope of cover needed and then to source appropriate insurance terms with secure and reputable insurers at the most cost effective price available. The ultimate aim is to ensure that our client has an insurance program that delivers maximum value having benefited from the professional expertise and excellent service provided by OAMPS staff.
OAMPS partnership with yachting in Australia provides for a financial return to flow back to the yacht club of which the client is a member/supporter on all new insurance business written, plus on the renewal of that business. So, not only will you be receiving top value insurance protection via professional service, at the same time you will be financially supporting your yacht club.
OAMPS Yacht Insurance Programs:
- Marine Insurance - Pleasurecraft Comprehensive Hull and Third Party Only
- Yacht Club Insurance - Specialist Liability cover plus Business insurance covers
- Liability Insurance for Instructors, Coaches, Examiners and Sailing Masters
- Group Personal Accident Insurance for Silver Card holders
- Public Liability Insurance for Class Associations
- Public Liability Insurance for YA Training Centres
- Overseas Boat Insurance
- Travel Insurance - including competing regattas
Suffered an injury while sailing or participating in an organised race?
To make a personal accident claim, take the following steps within 30 days of the injury occurring:
- Download a claim form by clicking the link in the claims form downloads box on the right.
- Arrange for the medical certification section to be completed by a registered medical practitioner.
- If you have private health insurance, claim for medical expenses on your private health insurance in the first instance.
- Return the completed claim form and supporting invoices to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by fax: 1300 858 329, or post: Locked Bag 32012, Collins St East, VIC 8003.
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our claims team:
Phone: 02 9424 1700